Latest Posts


Act!
Lift your lips away slightly, center them so that when you make contact there will be a perfect union. Notice, only momentarily, the picture of his teeth in his lips. And, then, like a sea-gull ' swooping gracefully down through the air, bring your lips down firmly onto the lips of the man who is quivering in; your arms.

Kiss him!
Kiss him as though, at that moment, nothing else exists in the world. Kiss him as though your entire life is wrapped up into the period of the kiss. Kiss him as though there is nothing else that you would rather be doing. Kiss him!

At this point, it is necessary for us to discuss a few subjects which are germane to the art of kissing, particularly in so fir as they apply to what has just been described. For instance, there has been raised quite a full in regard to whether one should close one's eyes while kissing or while being kissed. Personally, I disagree with those who advise closed eyes. To me, there is an additional thrill in seeing, before my eyes, the drama of bliss and pleasure as it is played on the face of my beloved. I can see tiny wrinkles form at the comers of his eyes, wrinkles of joy. I can see fleeting spasms of happiness flit across his eyes. I can see these things and, in seeing them, my pleasurable reactions to the kiss are considerably heightened. In keeping my eyes open, I am giving pleasure not to one sense alone, the sense of touch, but to two senses, the senses of touch and of sight. These two, coupled with the sense of smell which is actuated by the perfume of her breath, all combine to make the kiss an exquisite, ineffable epitome of unalloyed bliss.

Best Pinterest Board



Best Gay Blogs Of The Day